Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Thing 9: Photos and Images

This took a lot longer to set up than I anticipated due to a dead battery in my camera and a new cell phone whose features I am not used to! Our own community college uses it to post photos taken at events such as graduation and our 40th anniversary picnic last Saturday.

As far as using it for our library, I think it would not be useful unless we took more than ten or twenty photos of an event. It would be far easier to post photos in Facebook.


This particular set of photos shows our current showcase display titled "You Can't Judge a Book by Its Cover." I apologize for reversing the order of the photos but I could not figure out on Flickr how to change them permanently. The display itself was done by our Library Director, David Gray, and highlights a small part of his book collection. If you can, take a close look at some of the titles. http://www.flickr.com/photos/52475763@N08/sets/72157624943171099/

No comments:

Post a Comment